What a fabulous Holiday we had!!
July 4th is one of the favorites in the Doubrava family! Blowing things up, family and friend time, what more could you ask for?
We started out the day with meeting the newest addition to our Running Chics family. Eliza Clare was born on July 3, 2012! What a beautiful girl! I am so proud of my friend, Bethany! What a glorious adventure she is on. I can't wait for our play dates!! We already have our first breakfast planned. :)
| Declan and Eliza!!!! |
| Eliza Clare <3 |
After our visit to see Eliza, Bethany, and Kory we headed home for a nap. Declan napped while I was able to make my dessert for the BBQ that evening. Brian headed over to my brother, Grant's, to blow some stuff up! It is the favorite amongst the older boys. It was so hot, it was not as enjoyable this year. Declan and I headed over a little later.
| Nap time at Uncle Grant and Tanya's |
That evening we headed over to my sister, Amber's house for BBQ and fireworks. We met up with some more family and enjoyed the food and family time.
We headed home before we could enjoy the BIG pretty fireworks. The joys of having an infant. It was time for Declan's bedtime. Declan did a great job with the fireworks (only cried once) and slept so well through all the bangs! Declan slept from 9:30 PM until 5:15 AM! WOOHOO! I love when he sleeps that long!
**I can't wait to enjoy so many more Holidays with our little family. I hope you enjoyed your Holiday! **

No comments:
Post a Comment