Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was crazy busy!!!

Friday and Saturday were devoted to one of my best friends, Ashley.  Ashley got married on Saturday!!! Ashley was absolutely gorgeous and the wedding was stunning.  One of the most beautiful weddings I have been to. I was honored to be one of her bridesmaids.  Ashley has been one of my best friends since the 6th grade.  It is crazy to think how long we have been friends.  It sure has been a great 17 years! Love that lady!

We left Declan with Grandpa and Grandma Hutch, so Brian and I could enjoy our time together and devote our time to Ashley and Zach.  Declan had a great time with the grandparents and we had a great time at the wedding. I even got to break out the "wobble." I love the dance, if you don't know it, learn it and you can dance with me! :)

Ashley and I


My bouquet

Center piece
My sexy date and I

On Sunday, we met Brian's mom for breakfast at a local breakfast diner in Republic.  It was a quick visit because Declan was getting sleepy.  Sunday afternoon, Declan and I went to Bolivar with Grandpa and Grandma Hutch to celebrate Cousin Payton's 2nd birthday! Plus, Declan had not met some of his family. It was a quick visit.  We will have to go back soon to visit with the family.

Sunday evening we went over to my sister, Amber's house.  She sent me this glorious text of some peanut butter balls that she had made.   So, we went over to try them out.  We also wanted to see what Declan thought of the swimming pool!!!!! Keep in mind, Declan LOVES his bath water very warm.  I slowly put Declan in the water and he SCREAMED.  He screamed like he was being hurt!  Needless to say, Declan does not like the swimming pool right now.  I believe he would enjoy the hot tub.  We may need to go over to the Trueblood's! :)

Wheww, we really didn't slow down this weekend.  It was a fun one for sure! I can't wait for tomorrow.  The 4th of July! Declan's first of many fun-filled family holidays!

Hello Blogging World!

1 comment:

  1. You looked BEAUTIFUL at the wedding! And that last pic of Declan, OOOOHHHHHHH! So cute!

    ReplyDelete