Monday, August 6, 2012

Declan Grayson~4 months!

I know I say this every time, but goodness, time sure is flying by!

I am a little late on this post. Declan is now 4.5 months old! I need to be much better about my blogging.  I want to document as much as possible for my little man.


Weight: Declan went to his 4 month check up and weighs in at 13 pounds 8.5 ounces and is 24.5 inches long.  He is in the 25th percentile for both categories.  Doctor said he is PERFECT, but I already knew that. :)

Clothes: Declan is exclusively in 3-6 month clothes and is still wearing size 2 diapers.

Food: Declan is still my little pig!  He still eats every 2.5-3 hours. Occasionally, he can make it longer, it really depends on the day.

Sleep:  Sleep is going well!! Declan has been waking up around 5-6 AM to eat.  He has been staying up for a little bit, but then goes back to sleep in his hammock or car seat, just depends on where he is.

Activity: Declan is doing so much!!! He still likes his activity mat, swing, activity jumper, bumbo, loves to be walked around, and he now enjoys tummy time a little more.


Personality: Declan is talking up a storm.  He has a new scream that he likes to make.  It is a lovely high pitched sound that makes us laugh!


His feet move so fast they are blurry! :)
4 months of FUN

4 different faces for 4 months



Likes:
~ likes his pacifier, still! :)
~ likes to lay on his mat or anywhere he can see lights or different patterns.
~ likes his activity jumper
~ likes his bumbo
~ likes to be walked around
~ likes to go for walks/runs

Dislikes:
~ does not like being hungry.
~does not like being sleepy

Four Month Milestones:

~ Declan rolled over on July 25, 2012
~ Declan went to Houston, MO twice to see Grammy and other family
~ Declan spent his first FULL day with Daddy on July 21, 2012 (everything went well)
~ Declan spent 2 separate days with Auntie Lynette and Auntie Kim (they each took care of him while DeeDee was at a conference)


No comments:

Post a Comment