Friday, January 18, 2013

Family Time

I love my family.  I love spending time with them.  I love that they all love my Declan.  

Over break, Declan, Grandpa and Grandma Hutch, and I visited Bolivar, MO.  This is where my dad grew up and where a lot of my family still lives.  We went to my Aunt Jean and Uncle Jim's house to eat lunch and visit.  We had a great time and Declan was definitely the center of attention. :)


We also stopped by my Dad's childhood home.  He wanted to have a picture with his grandson in front of it.  This is the house that my dad had to hike in 12 feet of snow to school from and the only way to keep warm was 2 potatoes in each pocket.  These potatoes were also his lunch for the day.  Poor Grandpa, poor poor Grandpa.  True or not??? I am still unsure.  ;)  

Great, Great, Aunt Louise! She just happens to be really great, too!


 
Declan and his Great Aunt and Uncle. 



My Aunt Debra and cousins came down from Chillicothe and Fayette.  We had a pizza party at Grandpa and Grandma's, so we could visit.  I am told everyone wanted to see Declan and that was the reason for the gathering... Either way, it was quite fun.  

Declan and Cousin Meredith



2 comments:

  1. I love this blog template! Cute.

    That house your dad grew up in is the COOLEST!!!!!!!!

    And of course, Declan is the CUTEST BABY ON THE PLANET!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      My Dad is very proud of the house. :) Pretty neato!

      THANK YOU MUCHO!!! He loves his Aunt Dan Dan!

      Delete