Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Declan Grayson~11 months

WOW!!! This posts are coming to an end very soon! I can't believe my baby boy is going to be 1 in 2 weeks.  The party planning is definitely going on right now.  Declan is also going to be getting his first hair cut this weekend! Declan's hair is crazy long and looking stringy...it must be done! :)

Weight:  I am guessing around the 20 pound mark.


Clothes: .  Declan wears size 9-12  and 12-18 month clothes right now.  Declan is squeezing in the size 3 diapers still, but will be moving into 4's as soon as we are done with the pack. 


Food: Declan has been eating pretty good.  He still has a slight gag reflux that he deals with.  I believe he just not used to swallowing big boy food yet.  The time will come when it just clicks with him.

Sleep:  Sleep has been wonderful! Declan is such a good sleeper.  I thank my friend Lauren for all her support through this process.



Activity: Declan is crawling crawling crawling!  He goes everywhere! I love it. Declan is pulling up and walking around everything.  He is still not walking, but he enjoys going everywhere.

Personality: Declan's personality is blooming! He does love his momma, but he will honestly take any one that wants to love on him.  He loves the big kids at school.  He loves playing with them and really enjoys playing with all of the balls.








Likes:
~ likes his pacifier for naps
~ likes playing with kids at school
~ likes to go for walks/runs
~ loves to crawl every where
~ likes to stand and walk around furniture

Dislikes:
~ does NOT like teething




11 Month Milestones: 
~first over night without mommy, Daddy and Declan did great!
~first real play date with Miss Eliza, they can actually play together now.

















No comments:

Post a Comment