Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Declan Grayson~ 10 months

I know I say this every time, but I truly cannot believe how fast time is flying.  I cannot imagine my life without this little man.  He is honestly such a sweet boy.  He is loved by so many and we have been truly blessed.  

Weight:  I am not sure, but I am thinking close to 20 lbs.

Hi mom...I am more interested in the sticker you have put on me.


Clothes: .  Declan wears size 9-12  month clothing and is still wearing size 3 diapers.


Food:  Declan has been eating kinda of weird lately.  He has stopped breastfeeding all together.  He wants nothing to do with me.  So, I am exclusively pumping.  I had no idea how sad I would be, but I am.  I will still pump until he is 1 though.  Only 2 more months.  Declan has also not been drinking all of his bottles.  This is odd behavior for him.  I have read in my books that at 9 months they go through a phase where they are not as hungry.  Strange to me, but I know that he will eat when he is hungry.  He also randomly doesn't eat breakfast, unless we give him yogurt.  So, we may be switching to all yogurt! :)  He has also been struggling with sinus issues, so that may be part of the issue.  The doctor isn't concerned, so I am trying to not be either.  
Cute and he knows it! 

Sleep:  Sleep has been wonderful! Declan is still sleeping in his crib and he is doing great.  I love checking in on him before I go to bed.  It is always hilarious to see where he ends up in the crib.  He is always on his stomach and more than likely his head is almost touching some side of the crib.  CUTENESS! 



Both babies....still difficult to get Dori with Declan.
Activity: Declan is crawling crawling crawling!  He goes everywhere! I love it.  He still likes to jump in his jumper and play with his toys.  He also likes to stand and hold on to things, so we have been trying to walk with him and have him hold on to the couch for support.  I am not thinking he will be walking any time soon, but I want to get him started on standing. 

Personality: Declan's personality is so sweet!! I just love his sweet spirit.  He can still throw a fit.  I am trying to just ignore him in hopes that it helps him learn that he won't get the attention he wants if he screams.  We will see.  He is definitely a momma's boy.  We were in the kitchen one night and Declan wanted me to hold him.  I was busy, so Brian went to go pick him up off the floor.  Declan turned himself around so Daddy would not pick him.  He then came to me and lifted his arms to me.  Oh goodness!!!! We have an ornery boy on our hands. 








Likes:
~ likes his pacifier for naps
~ likes playing with kids at school
~ likes his activity jumper
~ likes to go for walks/runs
~ loves to crawl every where
~ likes to stand and play

Dislikes:
~ does not like being hungry.
~does not like being sleepy




10 Month Milestones:
~ claps hands: January 13








1 comment:

  1. Love these updates! You are a great momma.

    And just so you know momma turns to ninja in autocorrect.

    ReplyDelete