Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekends!


I love weekends! I honestly can't get enough of them. I would have to say I live for them. I get lots of time with my boys and I really can't ask for anything more. I love them so much! 

Our weekend started off with celebrating my BFF, Danavee's birthday. We had a quick dinner at a local Mexican place on Friday night. It was fun and delicious! 

Saturday morning Declan had swim lessons. This was his second time and he did great! The rest of the day we got to spend some quality time with family. 

Sunday we were able to spend some time with sweet Eliza. Declan and Eliza played so well with each other and them napped at the same time. 

What a lovely weekend! Is it Friday yet? 

1 comment:

  1. swim lessons sound so fun! Are you going them at the Community Center?

    ReplyDelete