The hubby and I took the plunge this weekend and went out for a weekend just US. After hearing from my lovely friend,
Lauren, on her fabulous trip, I knew that Brian and I needed at least a quick getaway. So, thank you so much Lauren for giving that extra push.
 |
| On our way! |
Brian and I left Declan with our good friends on Saturday and headed to Branson. We shopped at the outlet malls and then ventured to Branson Landing. We stayed in the Hilton Convention Center so we could just walk from our hotel. We ate at Cantina Laredo for dinner and enjoyed ourselves. We ate outside and enjoyed the fountains and the lake view. We then shopped at the Landing, got some ice cream, and then headed back to the hotel for the night.
 |
| Love this man! |
I have to say...it was so worth it to get away. I now want to go away again with just my wonderful hubby. Our days go so quickly with Declan that we forget to appreciate each other. Brian is truly the love of my life. He is the husband I always dreamed of having and so much more. We have truly grown up together and I love everything about our story.
 |
| Declan at Dinner. The girls did his hair! :) |
Awwwww. You are the wife of his dreams too. Love you. Glad you got to escape for a bit.
ReplyDeleteAh! Thank you!!!! I am so glad, too!
Deleteyay! glad i was able to inspire your romantic getaway...I know you guys deserve it!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!!
Delete