As most of you know, Brian and I are expecting our first little bundle of joy in April. We are so excited. We did not expect it to happen so fast, but God had another plan for our little family.
Before being pregnant I always thought about how I would document it and tell the world. I thought about maternity pictures and anything else fun and glamorous about being pregnant. Well, I can tell you I am a completely different pregnant girl. I am not the fun and glamorous type, I am the one who HATES being pregnant! I do like some things, like sitting here blogging and feeling my baby boy move, but other than that....NOTHING ELSE. It just plain stinks! It probably doesn't help that I am short and have no room for the baby to grow, so I am growing every where. UGH! Not fun! I also went from running 18 miles and training for a marathon to nothing. So, my goal this week is to make sure I get my routine back in order. I know I can't run like I used to, but I sure can get on the elliptical and walk.
My goal is to keep everyone up to date on all things Baby D and a little about me through the process. After Baby D is born, it will be more dedicated to him and our growing family. Who knows though, it may change....I will make sure and announce his name at some point. We have one picked out, but not sure I want to announce it to the world yet.
My next big appointment is tomorrow morning. I will be having my glucose test, so please pray for me and Baby D. I pray that this test comes back negative.
Monday, December 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment