Here is a little highlight of what we did over break:
My older brother, Grant, will be returning home from Apache Helicopter school in Fort Rucker, AL this week. We are so excited he will be home for a while. We did get to spend time with him and his girlfriend Tanya this week. So fun! Never a dull moment with Grant or Andrew for sure!
My little sister, Emily, lives in Columbia, MO for school. Emily and her husband, Matthew came home for a few days and we were lucky enough to see them, too! Dinner at Kai with Em, Matthew, Grant, Tanya, Brian, and myself. Great food and great family time.
My little brother, Andrew, lives in Republic, MO with his domestic partner, Kelsey. We get to see them more than anyone. They are the cutest couple ever. Andrew is a firefighter and paramedic, so it is hard to work with his schedule. We were able to go out with Andrew, Kelsey, Grant, and Tanya this past Friday and have some sibling time together. We ate dinner at Grad School and then went to Fedora for dessert and drinks.
I also got to enjoy lunch and shopping with my good friend Andrea a couple of times! So happy to have her in my life!
So many great things coming in 2012! I can't wait! I will leave you all with a picture of my beautiful sugar cookies that I made for NYE!
Oh those cookies were soooo good! And I'm glad we spent lots of good quality time together!! Next year, we will have another Dance Central dance off. If you can't stay late because of Baby D, then I hope you can at least come for a plate of food and a dance or two. :)
ReplyDeletebest cookies ever.
ReplyDelete