The experience was very nice and intimate. Brian and I were able to go by ourselves and really enjoy the moments together. It wasn't as emotional as the first time of seeing our little man, but more surreal. It was even more special, though. He is getting so big! I just can't believe we could meet him in less than 2 months. We better get going on a lot of things! He does have a little fuzz on his head, so I am hoping he gets a little more over the next couple of months. I would love for him to have a full head of hair! :)
Today marks my 30 week mark! Only 10 weeks left or less!!
Enjoy the pictures of little baby D!
Such a neat gift. I had no idea you could do that for folks!!!
ReplyDeleteSo amazing to see him like this! The days of just the two of you are dwindling away.
ReplyDelete