Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Looking Forward

Hello Blogging World!

Not much going on in our world right now, but I thought I would write a short update.

We are still working on the nursery. I have ordered a couple of pieces for the wall and am going to have my dear friend, Bethany, design some wall art for me! I am super excited about that! She is preggo, too!! I love having friends that are pregnant at the same time. She is SUPER cute!! Bethany and I met at the gym and hit it off a couple of years back. I have to say, I love her lots! She writes a blog, too! Check her out here. A couple of my other friends are making the bedding and curtains for me. I can't wait to see it all put together!

We are still stumped on names for this little boy!! I shall still call him Baby D for now. I have a couple picked out. Brian and I agree on both of them. I am thinking we are just going to have to meet this little man first.

I am so excited about my baby showers coming up! I have such wonderful family and friends that are throwing these for me. I am blessed to have such caring people in my life. I can't wait!! :)

Hopefully my next post will involve nursery pictures!!!

1 comment: