Oh my! What a beautiful snowy day! I only wish I could have enjoyed it at home. Oh well! I must move on.
As for the nursery!! I am so excited to report the bedding and curtains are DONE!! Bedding is on and the curtains are waiting to be hung up. I CANNOT wait! I was going to post pictures, but I believe I am going to wait until everything is complete. I need some wall art and I will be close to being finished. The time is coming for our little man to arrive, so we better hop to it! ;)
The dresser that we are repainting should be done this week. Once that is complete, I can put the clothes up that we have already received from Grandma Hutch and the ones I couldn't resist from buying, and clean the room up.
The hubby's birthday is Wednesday!!! He will be 28; I like to remind him that he is getting old. ;) I am 6 months older than him, so I have the right to do that. I have actually kept his birthday gift a surprise from him. This is very abnormal behavior for me. I usually get too excited and can't keep the secret. Well, I have made it this far, so I will make it until Wednesday morning for sure! This will be his last birthday before baby, so I wanted to make it special.
We also have our birthing class on Saturday. This will be a LONG day, but I am hoping it is worth it. I feel like there is so much we don't know, so I wanted to make sure we are informed as much as we can be. I also have my breastfeeding class this week. I am not making Brian go to this one...I figure I will be a nice wife! This is 2 hours' worth of learning how to breastfeed! There must be a lot I don't know!
I can't believe I will be 33 weeks at the end of the week!! Time has flown by!! I can't wait to meet our little man. We have part of his going home outfit already!! I just need to get him some pants to wear with his awesome onesie my friend, Andrea, made for him. :)
Monday, February 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
33 weeks!!!!!!!!!! Man, it HAS flown by! Can't wait to see the nursery!
ReplyDeleteI know!! So crazy! I can't wait for you to see the nursery!!! :)
DeleteI can't wait to see the whole nursery put together! Thanks for the shout out on the going home outfit. If you can't find any pants, I'll just need to make him some! ;)
ReplyDeleteAnd the bedding!! That is all you, silly!! I hope I can find some pants! :) Thank you for everything! Love you!
DeleteI CANT WAIT to see it finished! I know it's going to be the cutest nursery ever. We still need to discuss the artwork! Send me any ideas you find that you like!!
ReplyDelete