
I could not have completed this nursery with out the help of my wonderful hubby and some of my bestest friends! Danavee and Andrea S. helped me pick out the fabrics. Hubby and I painted the nursery together. Love the colors SO much! The curtains were made especially for our little man by one of my greatest friends, Andrea S. The sheets and bed skirt were made especially for our little man by my other greatest friend, Andrea B. The dresser was sanded and repainted by the wonderful hubby!! I tried to help, but my preggo body wasn't working with me, so hubby completed it all! Love him so much!!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. It is so nice to know we are bringing our son into a world full of such love. We are truly surrounded by such wonderful family and friends.
FREAKING FOR THE DRESSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhh Nancy!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd of course Schlag was a beast on those curtains!
Thank you so much!! Didn't Brian do a great job?! LOVE LOVE LOVE it all!!
DeleteThe dresser is amazing! And those curtains?! Love it all!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!! :)
DeleteSO CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI'm just so excited for this little guy to see his room! I love it!!
ReplyDelete