Pictures: I need to schedule picture time with the wonderful Sarah Carter!! He changes everyday!
Clothes: Declan has moved into some of his 3-6 month clothes already!! I can't believe it. He can still wear some of his 0-3 month, but he will be moving into all 3-6 month very soon.
Food: Declan is still my little pig! He eats every 2-3 hours. I have gone back to work this week, so Declan is eating more out of bottles. He is still doing well eating from me and the bottle.
Sleep: Sleep is going well!! Declan wakes up between 3-4 and then I have been waking him up at 6 to feed him again before he goes to DeeDee's (my mom). He will then sleep until 9-10 AM! Declan has been sleeping much better. This makes me one happy momma!
~ Declan likes his pacifier, still! :)
~Declan likes to lay on his mat or anywhere he can see lights or different patterns.
~Declan likes to lay on his mat or anywhere he can see lights or different patterns.
Dislikes:
~ Declan does not like being hungry. I think if he could eat ALL THE TIME, he would be one happy baby!
Two Month Milestones:
~Got his 2 month shots! UGH, Mommy and Declan both cried. Declan has just been sleeping it off. No tylenol has been required for this little man.
~Went to Kansas for the first time. Long trip, but Declan did great!

No comments:
Post a Comment