What a blessing to have that man in my life. Not only is Brian my best friend and love of my life, he is now the Father of our beautiful little boy. It is such a joy to watch Brian with Declan. I love them both so very much. I can't wait for our future adventures!
| Father's Day Fun! |
On Father's Day we went out to a local restaurant for breakfast and then went and visited my Dad. What a man I have for a Father. My Dad is definitely a huge influence in my life. He has been a wonderful father to me and my siblings for as long as I remember. Not only is he a wonderful father, he is now a wonderful Grandpa to Declan. I couldn't ask for a better Grandpa for him. He spends as much time as possible with Declan and Declan lights up when he sees his Grandpa Hutch.
| Sleeping in Grandpa's Chair |
No comments:
Post a Comment