WOW!! The last 5 days have been an absolute blur!
Our family just got back from a trip to Pensacola Beach, Florida. It was a whirl wind of a time. To say I was nervous about the trip is an understatement. We were about to take a 10 week old baby on a 12+ hour road trip. Oh my! If it wasn't for my wonderful little brother getting married, I would have to say we wouldn't have gone. Boy, was I surprised! We have such an awesome little guy. He was fabulous on this trip. Declan was absolutely perfect!
Declan was great for both car rides.
Declan loved the beach.
Declan loved the beach wedding of Uncle Andrew and Aunt Kelsey. (I failed to get a picture of Declan with his uncle and aunt. Epic fail, for sure) I will redeem myself at their wedding reception in a couple of weeks. We also didn't get a family picture. I need to get much better about taking pictures of our little family.
The wedding was absolutely gorgeous! Family and friends gathered to watch these two extraordinary people join the world of matrimony. Andrew has always held a special place in my heart and now Kelsey does, too. It is a true blessing to have such wonderful family in our lives. I can't wait to witness their journey through life.



So glad it was such a great trip!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! US TOO! :)
DeleteDeclan looks adorable in his beach attire. Maybe you'll make yearly trips!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!! I hope we can make it a yearly trip! I love the beach!
Delete