OMG!! The time is near!!! Declan will be turning ONE in less than 2 months. The party planning is coming along. It will be a small party with just family. I thought I would share Declan's invitation, so you can get a taste of the party. The theme....MIZZOU! Thank you to Lauryn at Creative Stationery for making the invite.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Nancy! I threw a MIZZOU theme baby shower about a year ago if you need any more cute ideas :) It's on my blog. Megan (from Zumba)
ReplyDeleteOH yay!! Thanks, Megan! I will check it out. I may have some questions for ya. :)
DeleteAlright Megan, we need to talk decorations. How did you make the pendants?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSuper CUTE!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!!
DeleteSuper CUTE invite!! :) Miss Mr. Declan :( I'm going to have to go visit him at Heidi's SOON!! Hope yall are doing well!!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you!!!!! I hope you are doing well.
Delete