Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So What Wednesday

I am saying SO WHAT if.....
  • this is the first time I have linked up with another blog...I am trying to branch out and get more blogger love, so please FOLLOW me!
  • I was going to send out Valentine's day cards with sweet little Declan on them and never got to it.
  • I haven't cooked at all this week, the hubby cooked Monday and we went out to dinner last night. :/
  • I am so looking forward to the much needed 3 day weekend.
  • I am secretly excited about Declan turning 1 so I can stop pumping...this crap is getting annoying.
  • I am almost a month late on Declan's 10 month post. :( 
  • I am thinking about never having another child... this being a momma is hard stuff!
  • I am looking forward to having another girl night very soon! (check it out here!)
  • I am already looking forward to SUMMER TIME and 4 day work weeks. 


So What Wednesday
Linking up with Shannon!

2 comments:

  1. Your family is adorable! I have a little man around your little guys age! It's such a fun time!

    Stopping by from So What Wednesday!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! It is so fun! Thanks for stopping by, I am on my way to check out your blog! Happy Wednesday!

      Delete